RETURN AND EXCHANGE
We want you to love your purchase. We’ll take care of you, so don’t worry!
- Our products are handcrafted, artisan made goods. They are made with full-grain vegetable dyed leather
- With the nature of our eco-leather material, there may be slight variations and imperfections making each piece one-of-a-kind. Enjoy the uniqueness, it’s what makes your bag, yours!
- Items must be returned within 2 weeks of your purchase if you notice any defect qualifying for a replacement. If you received a defective item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a shipping label. We will cover the cost of shipping it back to us and the cost of the replacement shipment.
- When shipping back an item for exchange, you are required to cover the cost of shipping it back to us and we will cover the cost of the second shipment with the new item.
- If you purchased an item at our one-of-a-kind sale, that item is a final sale item, not eligible for a return or exchange.
- When processing returns, if the item we receive appears to be in used condition, this product is non-returnable.
- Any customized products such as monogram.